Experienced in Tax Matters Concerning Nonprofits
represents nonprofit entities nationwide
Exempt Tax Law, PLLC, focuses on providing legal services for the non-profit community, forming tax-exempt, nonprofit organizations and providing counsel on federal tax matters that affect nonprofit organizations.
Exempt tax law provides individualized attention
Clients of Exempt Tax Law, PLLC find it to be:
- Innovative — The firm uses its specialized knowledge of federal tax laws to craft customized legal solutions to help with your tax situations.
- Attentive — The firm works one on one with its clients.
- Affordable — The firm makes its legal services more accessible by offering fixed-fee arrangements and hourly billing options.
Clients trust the firm to provide personal guidance on complex nonprofit tax law and other related legal issues.
exempt tax law is dedicated to representing varied clientele
The firm represents numerous tax-exempt organizations, including colleges and universities, churches, health care charities, research organizations, think tanks, developers of housing for low-income families and the elderly, economic development organizations for disadvantaged communities, private foundations, supporting organizations, trade associations, and veterans organizations.
Exempt Tax Law provides legal counsel to nonprofits in:
- Securing tax-exempt status — The firm provides legal services to 501(c)(3) and other nonprofits, beginning with their inception, and provides comprehensive consultation to its clients to explain formation and governance options.
- Planned giving — The firm advises nonprofits on planned giving vehicles, including charitable gift annuities and charitable remainder trusts.
- Dealing with IRS audits — The firm represents nonprofits during an IRS audit and appears with you in all phases of the process.
- Lobbying — The firm helps you deal with the special tax considerations that apply to lobbying by tax-exempt organizations.
The firm can also assist with other aspects of your nonprofit activities, including trademark applications and licensing.
Contact EXEMPT TAX LAW for a confidential consultation
Organizers and managers of nonprofits nationwide look to Exempt Tax Law, PLLC to help them make good use of all the advantages that the tax laws allow. The firm is committed to resolving your legal matter in an affordable way that protects your interests. Please call 202-861-0740 or contact us online to schedule a confidential consultation at the firm's Washington, D.C. office.