Exempt Tax Law, PLLC Assists with All Aspects of Fundraising
Helping charities and nonprofit organizations ensure compliance with THE law
Exempt Tax Law, PLLC provides sound legal advice and counsel to the philanthropic sector. In addition to helping nonprofit organizations achieve 501(c)(3) status, the firm helps them advance their missions through various fundraising mechanisms.
Exempt Tax Law, PLLC assists in structuring gifts to nonprofit organizations
Exempt Tax Law, PLLC assists nonprofits with structuring gifts, which can be critical components to a strategic fundraising plan. The firm sets up charitable remainder trusts and charitable gift annuities — options that provide the charitable organization with long-term gifts that can benefit them for years to come. Exempt Tax Law, PLLC also helps with:
- Developing gift-acceptance policies
- Structuring transactions to avoid direct and indirect self-dealing
- Developing administrative policies and procedures
- Drafting contracts for recipients of funds to ensure tax-exempt organizations remain compliant
Exempt Tax Law, PLLC provides assistance in fundraising and related legal matters
Exempt Tax Law, PLLC provides advice and representation in various fundraising activities and operations, such as:
- Charitable gifts, contributions and requirements to deduct the gifts
- Planned giving and establishing planned giving programs
Exempt Tax Law, PLLC can assist you with any issue concerning fundraising for your organization.
Contact Exempt Tax Law, PLLC for assistance with fundraising
Exempt Tax Law, PLLC can craft strong development policies and put procedures in place to help your organization with fundraising. Please call 202-861-0740 or contact us online to schedule a confidential consultation.